Thursday, June 24, 2010

A TURN OF THE KEY

Let me say how happy we are for Jim and Anita.  
I'm a night late to make this Congratulations post seeing as I had to get to bed last night
so I could rise early and get our bags packed to leave for New York. 
Your home is just awesome and we can't wait to get back down here
beginning of next week & see you guys move in to your New home.
4209 Belle Vista Avenue is waiting for your family of five.
Along with Brian, Dan, Aimee and Caden, Dad and I; well we are
so HAPPY you are going to be living so close.  God has surely
brought you all to a place where you have a lot of Family and it's going
to be great seeing you and the children more often.  (without a plane flight involved)
We Love you,
Mom & Dad 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.