Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Recipe Tuesday?  That might be a good idea.  I just found some excellent breakfast rolls online that you make the night before.  Appropriately, they are Butterscotch rolls.  Here is the recipe:


Meredith’s Butterscotch Pull-Aparts

18 frozen Rhodes rolls
1 small butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cube butter

Arrange frozen rolls in a heavy weight Bundt pan (greased). Sprinkle dry pudding mix and brown sugar over rolls. Drizzle butter over top. Let stand overnight in a cool location (not refrigerated). Cook in the morning at 350* F for 35 minutes. Cool a few minutes, then turn upside down on a plate and serve.

I have not made them YET...but I'm going to buy the necessary items and surprise hubby and Brian one morning soon.  I'm still going to pre-post the recipe and will report back as to our opinion.  I assume it's okay to 'snag' a recipe and share on one's own blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.