Monday, August 2, 2010

Don't ya Hate it when your car window drops down inside the door?
So, there I was pulling up to the drive-thru window at Walgreens. I had to leave a prescription to be filled for Howie's sister. Then it happened. I "forgot" that my driver's window had clunked very loudly last week one day and I'd successfully gotten it back UP. I then tied a plastic grocery bag on the door handle. THAT was in an attempt to REMIND me I should NOT open that window. Ok, that didn't work, as you can tell. Tomorrow will hopefully get that window fixed. While this photo is not of my temporary window FIX, it is obviously of someone's car who had to tape UP the window. Hope it won't be anywhere near $400 to repair it, but last time this happened, it was that much. Phooey. I don't want to miss John and Karen as they will be passing through town tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.