Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ella is 3 Months Old
(having coffee with Grandma)
She went to Cracker Barrel with her Grandma for breakfast. She was good as gold. She snoozed a while and then, since she was such a perfect angel, I took her to one more stop. She did good there too, smiled and cooed as we walked around, "both of us looking at clothes". She had a "nature call" cause she began to make some real funny faces and, yep, she had just done the deed. Her diaper bag was in the car, so as soon as I checked out, it was back home. She remained happy and smiley. Oh wow, she sure is cooing and making great noises. Her Mama told me they want to get a 3 month old portrait done of her, so I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm a Blessed Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.