Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Do you remember me saying I could not find???
My Tamron SP AF DI 90mm Lens














I FOUND IT !!

And, I immediately THANKED GOD for leading me to it. I had gone out to the barn to help hubby put up the 40 ft. ladder outside against the barn, so he could clean the gutters out. (I always get apprehensive when he goes up there to do that.)  Meanwhile, I stayed close by and began going through a couple of boxes.  Was I ever surprised when in the center of a box with Linens and a few clothes in it, I SEE my camera bag I'd been looking for.  Soon I had it fished out and worked my way into an open area so I could open and investigate the contents.  There, neatly bagged in the protective bag it came with, I FOUND MY TAMRON LENS!!  I repented over any thoughts of it "sprouting feet" and walking away. I had asked several of you to "help me pray" to find it - AND - I did.  Thank you for your prayers.  This is a "fixed lens" (so to speak).  I can use the Manual or Auto Focus.  I did both with the photos above.  I went out and took some photos soon after.  It was a windy day, so getting real sharp photos was a challenge.  So, THAT is what I wanted to share with you for the 2nd post of Today.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.