Thursday, June 17, 2010

John 17:24 says, "You loved me even before the world began!" And Ephesians 1:4-5 elaborates on that amazing fact: "Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us . . . . God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure."

We, as parents & grandparents also get great pleasure from the children He loved before they were given to their parents.  None of us begin in this life without First being Loved by Him.  Baby Ella's big brothers are each holding one of her lil feet.  They love her too and oh how that love will grow through the years. 
I was & am blessed to have 3 Big Brothers: Bud, John and Bill   I can't get over how big the
boys' hands look in contrast to baby sister's feet.  Thank you, GOD, for loving us so much that you sent
your only Son to be our Redeemer.  I Know My Redeemer Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.