Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ethan getting a Heave Ho
Good Saturday Morning .... it's going to be a short morning at home because we have an 11:00 a.m. wedding to attend at our old sanctuary at Pine Castle. Lauren Middleton is getting married. I've watched her grow up and am so happy she's found her husband-to-be. Pastor Pickett and Pastor Pik will be doing the honors. The chore for this morning is to trim Howie's hair, iron him a dress shirt (found it last night) and then try to look OK and leave the house no later than 10:30. The church is about 3 miles from here. Reception is downtown Orlando and I really don't know the name of the place; something about 'historical'. Ha. We had a celebration last night for Anita's 33rd birthday, Poor darling had a hectic day at home. Come evening we had a nice steak dinner - the whole Partin family - and regardless of the day she'd had, I know Anita "felt the love". There was time for a 'pool party' just after eating dinner. I know they're going to have a lot of fun spending time poolside. Meanwhile, I hope Anita has a calmer day today. Jim works weekends; is off Tuesday and Wednesdays. I'll go by and see she and the children after the wedding. Hope everybody has a good day. It's going to be another HOT one. May God Bless our family and extended family in every way possible. I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.