Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time to Cook Up Something "Good" for us
Oatmeal Breakfast Bread
http://tuesdayswithdorie.wordpress.com/tbr/
Scroll down to where you see the recipe for this breakfast bread.
It just sounds so good; I can imagine the smell coming from the
oven in the morning; making it fresh to have with our coffee.
Let me know if you can't find the recipe at the above website.
It is there. Trust me. A lot of ingredients too.
Then IF you are enjoying the recipes? Scroll through
the earlier posts. It is rich with lots of yummy goods.
Friday is approaching. I'll be spending the day over at
Ella's house. Her brothers are out of school tomorrow and so
we will be playing and keeping busy as their Mom remains
home - working from home. Please pray for Anita's knee to
get better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.