Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Easter Wreath

Really cute wreath which I came across not that long ago. I bookmarked the Blog and am going to share the link to the tutorial on how to make one.  You know, in case you want to!
Here is where you can find it: Kennedy Klan blog


I've never made an Easter wreath; only a Christmas.  This will surely test my expertise at following directions.  Please share with me IF you were to make one.  

And, now, I have a breath of fresh Spring air to share with you. I'm sure you'll agree that "she" is very fashionable! 




This is Miss Kaitlyn and she is 6 months old.  She is gently tipping her scale @ 16 petite pounds and a mere 11 ounces. I hope she won't mind me sharing her statistics.  She is a bundle of sugar for sure.  Now I would like to share a few photos of she and her big brother.




Mr. Caden is the Big Brother to Miss Kaitlyn.  Their parents had their photos taken last week and I'd say they turned out great! From the first few days of Kaitlyn's life we all thought her eyes would be Blue!  Yeah, they are.  Now, just a couple more photos...

so handsome; okay, CUTE

love the effects


I do believe Caden has a green thumb!!  I hope you enjoyed the photos of Dan and Aimee's children.  I am very proud of them.


until next time,

Jan





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please subscribe to follow my Blog.